Golf leagues starting at Emily Greens
Those interested in joining should call the course
EMILY – Leagues are forming once again at Emily Greens Golf Course. If you have never played in a league or felt like you do not have the ‘game’ to play; now is the time to join. There is no intimidation factor as the focus is always on having fun on the golf course. You do not have to be with the ‘in crowd’ as these are not just for the regulars – no clicks allowed – everybody will know your name and make you feel welcomed! After all, Emily Greens is the friendliest course around.
- Tuesday Mornings at 8:30 a.m.: a fun 9 hole league on the Front 9 starting the first Tuesday in May (May 3rd). In the month of May, it is a 9 a.m. start time for this league so arrive by 8;30.
- Tuesday Morning at 10:30 a.m.: a 9 hole scramble on the Back 9 also starting May 3rd. Many men play in both leagues or just one of them.
- Tuesday Evening at 5:30 p.m.: a Match Play league featuring 2 person teams playing from just after Memorial Day finishing just after Labor Day. Geared to the working men who can not play on the day leagues.
- Wednesday Morning at 8:30 a.m.: a similar Match Play league on the back 9 for those who can play during the day. These two Match Play leagues make for some very fun and memorable times on the golf course.
- Thursday Afternoons at 3 p.m.: an informal scramble on the Front 9 for anyone to come and play. This fun afternoon has started, come when you can.
- Wednesday Evening at 4 p.m.: a fun, recreational league on the Front 9 starting the first Wednesday in May (May 4). A great way to spend an evening after work with some old friends or new friends you just met playing golf.
- Thursday Morning at 9 a.m.: also a 9 hole league on the Front 9 and a great way to start the day begins May 5. There is nothing better than a sun filled morning on the golf course leaving you the rest of the day for your other summer pastimes.
All leagues can accept new members. For more information, call Emily Greens at 218-763-2169