Police Blotter: Oct. 8, 2022
A look at police reports in the northern Brainerd lakes area - Cass and Crow Wing counties.
Breezy Point Police Department
- SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY: Report at 2:58 p.m. Sept. 26 of two headless dolls left on top of reporting party's mailbox on Mohican Circle in Breezy Point. Reporting party said they don't have any problems with any neighbors. Police advised to call again if incidents continued.
- CRASH: Report at 9:10 p.m. Oct. 2 of a property damage crash on Buschmann Road and County Road 11 in Breezy Point. Complainant reports the vehicle in front of him brake checked him several times before getting out of his vehicle at a stop sign to yell and threaten him. As the driver of the truck was out of his vehicle, the truck rolled backward and struck the complainant's car, causing minor damage. Officers were unable to locate the suspect.
- TRAFFIC STOP: Report at 1:02 a.m. Oct. 2 of a citation issued to a pizza delivery driver for speed, going 78 in a 55 mile per hour zone on County Road 11 and Wildwood Court in Breezy Point.
- CARBON MONOXIDE: Report at 9:37 p.m. Sept. 30 of an agency assist responding to subjects who had passed out with probable carbon monoxide poisoning. Deputies were all tied up on other calls with only one ambulance available in the area. Officer responded and treated the most critical patient until North Memorial Ambulance arrived.
Crow Wing County Sheriff’s Department
- CRASH: Report at 11:36 a.m. Sept. 26 of a property damage crash on County Road 16 and Forest Knolls Road in Pequot Lakes.
THEFT: Report at 6:34 p.m. Oct. 1 of a gas drive off on State Highway 6 in Emily.
Nisswa Police Department
- INJURY: Report at 3:40 p.m. Oct. 2 of a child who fell and broke his arm on State Highway 371 in Nisswa.
- FIRE: Report at 1:42 p.m. Sept. 30 of a fire alarm on Nashway Road in Nisswa. Call was canceled prior to arrival.
- THEFT: Report at 10:27 a.m. Sept. 30 of a theft of an electric bicycle on Forest Avenue in Nisswa.
Cass County Sheriff’s Department
- CRASH: Report at 12:37 p.m. Oct. 1 of an accident with injuries on State 87 Northwest in Backus.
- BURGLARY: Report at 11:48 a.m. Sept. 25 on County Road 5 Northwest in Hackensack of a burglary.
- FIRE: Report at 10:16 a.m. Sept. 30 of a fire in Lake Shore.
- GAS DRIVE OFFS: Report at 7:44 a.m. Sept. 25 of a gas drive off on Front Street South in Pine River.
Report at 6:46 p.m. Sept. 30 of a gas drive off at the Corner Store in Backus.Report at 5:04 p.m. Sept. 26 of a gas drive off on Front Street South in Pine River.
Report at 1:12 p.m. Sept 26 of a gas drive off on Front Street South in Pine River.
Pequot Lakes Police Department
- FIRE: Report at 6:11 a.m. Oct. 2 of a fire alarm on Woodman Street in Pequot Lakes.
- Report at 1:41 p.m. Sept. 29 of a grass fire on State Highway 371 and County Road 29 in Pequot Lakes.
- THEFT: Report at 12:48 p.m. Sept. 28 of a theft of a toolbox from Ramsey Street in Pequot Lakes.
- CRASH: Report at 5:05 p.m. Sept. 26 of a hit and run accident on Main Street in Pequot Lakes.