E-paper highlights: Nov. 3-9, 2022, Echo Journal headlines
Take a look at just some of what was on the Echo Journal's e-paper pages in the last week at www.pineandlakes.com
Here are highlights of what was published in the Echo Journal e-papers online in the past week.
Each e-paper is up to seven pages of bonus news from around the world, including top international, national and sports news.
Subscribers, be sure to activate your online access that is free as part of your print subscription by visiting pineandlakes.com/activate.
For those who haven’t yet subscribed, consider doing so by visiting pineandlakes.com or calling 218-855-5897 to keep up not only with local news, but so much more offered in our daily e-papers.
- Thursday, Nov. 3: Florida school shooter is sentenced to life in prison. Houston Astros throw second no-hitter in World Series history. Timberwolves’ starting lineup struggles are raising concerns.
- Friday, Nov. 4: Congress is split on making daylight saving time permanent. Nancy Pelosi’s husband is released from the hospital but will have a long recovery process. Get ready for the holiday baking season with these tips. Philadelphia Eagles are the NFL’s only unbeaten team.
- Saturday, Nov. 5: Trump team eyes Nov. 14 for 2024 presidential bid announcement. Mass layoffs begin at Twitter. Gophers football team eyes bowl eligibility.
- Sunday, Nov. 6: Astros beat Phillies to claim World Series title. Gophers stake double-digit comeback win. Travel: Four vibrant cities for Southern road trip lovers; and Colorado destinations.
- Monday, Nov. 7: Powerball jackpot grows to record $1.9 billion. Minnesota Vikings mount a commanding comeback and have 7-1 record. Former child star and singer Aaron Carter dies at age 34. While some trends remain, 2022 offers new scope of politics.
- Tuesday, Nov. 8: Election eve lawsuits target U.S. ballot rules. Gardening: Test your yard and garden IQ with this quiz. Vikings player frustrated but accepts apology from official after collision results in Commanders touchdown.
- Wednesday, Nov. 9: Find this week’s Echo Journal pages, along with extra pages of national, world and sports news.