E-paper highlights: Headlines from the Nov. 24-30, 2022, Echo Journal e-papers
Take a look at just some of what was on the Echo Journal's e-paper pages in the last week at www.pineandlakes.com
Subscribers, be sure to activate your online access that is free as part of your print subscription by visiting pineandlakes.com/activate.
For those who haven’t yet subscribed, consider doing so by visiting pineandlakes.com or calling 218-855-5897 to keep up not only with local news, but so much more offered in our daily e-papers.
Here are highlights of what was published in the Echo Journal e-papers online in the past week. Each e-paper is pages of bonus news from around the world, including international, national and sports news.
- Thursday, Nov. 24: Wild acquire Reaves in trade with Rangers. Timberwolves dominate in road win over Indiana. Rodgers has been playing with broken thumb.
- Friday, Nov. 25: Researchers test MRNA technology for universal flu vaccine. Cousins, Vikings overtake Patriots in fourth quarter. Avian flu outbreak wipes out record 50.54 million U.S. birds.
- Saturday, Nov. 26: 7-year-old Vikings fan geared up with chains for Thanksgiving game. Wild suffer setback in loss to Maple Leafs. Gophers look to go back-to-back on Badgers.
- Sunday, Nov. 27: Minnesota sports one painting at a time. Kim: Goal is for North Korea to be world's nuclear force. Voters turn out for Saturday voting in Georgia Senate runoff.
- Monday, Nov. 28: Fixing Minnesota's meat processing industry is a work in progress. Minnesota couple helps with finding a cure: Remedy for Huntington's disease gets help from their special sheep. Clashes in Shanghai: Rising frustration over China's zero-COVID policy hits streets.
- Tuesday, Nov. 29: Wolves lose third straight as Towns is injured. Biden asks Congress to avert rail strike. The Mauna Loa volcano erupts for first time since 1984.
- Wednesday, Nov. 30: Find this week’s Echo Journal pages, along with extra pages of world news.