E-paper highlights: Echo Journal headlines July 14-20, 2022
Take a look at just some of what was on the Echo Journal's e-paper pages in the last week at www.pineandlakes.com
Subscribers, be sure to activate your online access that is free as part of your print subscription by visiting pineandlakes.com/activate.
For those who haven’t yet subscribed, consider doing so by visiting pineandlakes.com or calling 218-855-5897 to keep up not only with local news, but so much more offered in our daily e-papers.
Here are highlights of what was published in the Echo Journal e-papers online in the past week. Each e-paper is seven to nine pages of bonus news from around the world, including national, state, business, entertainment and sports news.
- Thursday, July 14: Delta halts flight growth for the year. Pope names women to a previously all-male advisory committee. Ranking the past 15 No. 1 overall MLB draft picks, from top tier to mistakes.
- Friday, July 15: Minnesota parents who left the United States after the suspicious death of their son return. A gunman tried to silence Gabby Giffords; a new documentary shows how she recovered her voice.
- Saturday, July 16: House bill protects travel for abortion. Medical examiner says Ivana Trump’s death at age 73 was accidental. How to grow your own majestic sunflower patch.
- Sunday, July 17: What is a hospitalist, and why should you care? Eliminating attractive scents can decrease run-ins with bears. The Doobie Brothers tell their tale in “Long Train Runnin.’”
- Monday, July 18: Texas probe cites lists of mistakes, poor leadership in Uvalde school shooting. Acts of kindness can soften the blow of a rotten day. What to do if your sunburn starts to peel.
- Tuesday, July 19: Dr. Anthony Fauci plans to step down by the end of President Biden’s first term. Costco’s $1.50 hot dog deal defies inflation. Ranking all 30 MLB teams at the All-Star break.
- Wednesday, July 20: Find this week’s Echo Journal pages, along with extra pages of state, national, world, sports, business and entertainment news.