E-paper highlights: Echo Journal e-paper headlines April 21-27, 2022
Take a look at just some of what was on the Echo Journal's e-paper pages in the last week at www.pineandlakes.com
Here are highlights of what was published in the Echo Journal e-papers online in the past week. Each e-paper is seven to nine pages of bonus news from around the world, including national, state, business, entertainment and sports news.
- Thursday, April 21: Americans expect a recession. Number of people fleeing Ukraine now exceeds 5 million. Como Zoo’s oldest sea lion, a star in the beloved “Sparky Show,” dies at 31.
- Friday, April 22: Lawsuit over Minnesota’s eviction moratorium during COVID-19 revived. Mortgage rates are rising. Lawyer says actor Alec Baldwin was cleared in “Rust” probe.
- Saturday, April 23: At Paisley Park, the sixth anniversary of Prince’s passing is festive, not funereal. Tips to prevent water leaks. Tips to boost your home’s curb appeal.
- Sunday, April 24: Celebrating 150 years of Yellowstone National Park. When do sleep troubles warrant an appointment with the doctor? Quarterback prospects remain the NFL’s greatest mystery.
- Monday, April 25: Ukraine to call for heavy arms when top U.S. officials visit Kyiv. Find out how Ikea will pay you to return old furniture. Stop unpaid college internships.
- Tuesday, April 26: Russia warns “serious” nuclear war risks should not be underestimated. Elon Musk gets Twitter for $44 billion. Here are five films worth seeing on the big screen right now.
- Wednesday, April 27: Find this week’s Echo Journal pages, along with extra pages of state, national, world, sports, business and entertainment news.
Subscribers, be sure to activate your online access that is free as part of your print subscription by visiting pineandlakes.com/activate.
For those who haven’t yet subscribed, consider doing so by visiting pineandlakes.com or calling 218-855-5897 to keep up not only with local news, but so much more offered in our daily e-papers.