E-paper highlights: April 14-20, 2022, Echo Journal news
Take a look at just some of what was on the Echo Journal's e-paper pages in the last week at www.pineandlakes.com
Read highlights of what was published in the Echo Journal e-papers online in the past week. Each e-paper is seven to nine pages of bonus news from around the world, including national, state, business, entertainment and sports news.
- Thursday, April 14: United States extends mass transit mask mandate for another two weeks. U.S. life expectancy fell by two years to 77 in 2020. San Francisco Giants assistant coach makes history as first woman to serve in an on-field coaching role in Major League Baseball.
- Friday, April 15: Ukraine claims strike on Russian warship. With Twitter in his sights, Elon Musk seems to create a new model for billionaires. Decision to pull Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher after seven perfect innings was … perfect.
- Saturday, April 16: Largest ship sunk in war in 40 years; Kyiv industrial site hit in an apparent retaliation. Follow these tips if you’re planning a move.
- Sunday, April 17: New device allows early detection of lung cancer. Some Minnesota communities face post-pandemic challenges. Cabin opening is a rite of spring, but do it the right way.
- Monday, April 18: Mariupol is on the brink of falling as Ukrainian fighters defy Russian surrender demands. Here’s how not chasing the money made NFL quarterback Tom Brady a wealthy man. Russia’s war on Ukraine takes an environmental toll.
- Tuesday, April 19: Transportation mask mandate ruled unlawful and no longer enforced. Amid a wave of departures, the Minnesota Capitol is losing key legislative negotiators. Russia launches a new offensive as Ukraine reports blasts all along the eastern front.
- Wednesday, April 20: Find this week’s Echo Journal pages, along with extra pages of state, national, world, sports, business and entertainment news.
Subscribers, be sure to activate your online access that is free as part of your print subscription by visiting pineandlakes.com/activate.
For those who haven’t yet subscribed, consider doing so by visiting pineandlakes.com or calling 218-855-5897 to keep up not only with local news, but so much more offered in our daily e-papers.