E-paper highlights: October 20-26, 2022
Take a look at just some of what was on the Echo Journal's e-paper pages in the last week at www.pineandlakes.com
Subscribers, be sure to activate your online access that is free as part of your print subscription by visiting pineandlakes.com/activate.
For those who haven’t yet subscribed, consider doing so by visiting pineandlakes.com or calling 218-855-5897 to keep up not only with local news, but so much more offered in our daily e-papers.
Here are highlights of what was published in the Echo Journal e-papers online in the past week. Each e-paper is seven to nine pages of bonus news from around the world, including national, state, business, entertainment and sports news.
- Thursday, Oct. 20: US to release oil reserves before midterms; Boat buyers, sellers navigate war, inflation, supply woes; Wolves win opener.
- Friday, Oct. 21: Iranian trainers helped Russia with drone attacks, Arizona asks to probe voter intimidation, Three Louisiana men freed after 28 years in prison for wrongful murder convictions.
- Saturday, Oct. 22: US budget deficit halves to $1.375T, Why has Gophers football struggled in October?, Supreme Court's Kagan says justices must find 'common ground' again.
- Sunday, Oct. 23: Babies kept dying in this city, people worked together to understand why; Despite Fleury's heroics, Wild fall in ot, Biden's student loan forgiveness plan temporarily blocked.
- Monday, Oct. 24: Wild trend in the right direction, Wolves blow by Thunder, Russia hits Ukrainian homes.
- Tuesday, Oct. 25: More details emerge on Udoh's arrest, Prescription for keeping houseplants insect free, Rishi Sunak Britain's next PM.
- Wednesday, Oct. 26: Find this week’s Echo Journal pages, along with extra pages of state, national, world, sports, business and entertainment news.