Crow Wing County and Cass County election results shared
Vote totals listed for elected county positions
We are part of The Trust Project.
Following are Nov. 8 election results for Cass County and Crow Wing County seats:
- Commissioner District 1: Neal Gaalswyk (incumbent), East Gull Lake, 2,734 votes.
- Commissioner District 4: Scott D. Bruns (incumbent), Walker, 1,426 votes; Steve Erickson, Hackensack, 1,136 votes.
- Recorder: Kathryn “Katie” M. Norby (incumbent), Backus, 11,207 votes.
- Sheriff: Chris Thompson, campaign address of Walker, 5,296 votes; Bryan Welk, Remer, 8,687 votes.
- County attorney: Benjamin T. Lindstrom (incumbent), Chickamaw Beach, 11,014 votes.
- Soil and water supervisor, District 1: Thomas Kuschel (incumbent), Sebeka, 11.047 votes.
- Soil and water supervisor, District 5: Jennifer O’Neill, Walker, 5,026 votes; Jon D. Osowski, Walker, 2,175 votes; Bob Wright, Walker, 4,241 votes.
Board cancels February work session and reschedules March work session
Scarlett Langenfeld selected for position
Photographs from historic Brainerd events will be on view
Schedules listed for the food shelf, CommUnity Meals, family planning and more
Crow Wing County
- Commissioner District 2: Jon W. Lubke, Jenkins, 4,010 votes; Robin M. Sylvester, Jenkins Township, 3,060 votes.
- Commissioner District 3: Steve Barrows (incumbent), Baxter, 2,260 votes; Tad A. Erickson, Brainerd, 2,109 votes.
- Commissioner District 4: Rosemary R. Franzen (incumbent), Baxter, 4,082 votes; Troy Kenneth Scheffler, Merrifield, 2,134 votes.
- Sheriff: Scott Goddard, Breezy Point (incumbent), 12,675 votes; Eric Klang, Baxter, 18,066 votes.
- County attorney: Donald F. Ryan (incumbent), 24,212 votes.
- Soil and water supervisor, District 2: Diane Jacobson (incumbent), Brainerd, 23,625.
- Soil and water supervisor, District 3: Roger Waytashek, Crosby, 23,393 votes.
Registrants support programming and get goodies and deals
Take a look at just some of what was on the Echo Journal's e-paper pages in the last week at www.pineandlakes.com