Based on new extended guidance from the president about limiting unnecessary person-to-person contact, Crow Wing County has extended the date on how it delivers services to the public and will not allow public entry to county buildings through at least April 30.
Crow Wing County remains open to serving the public and is providing services through telephone, email and online services.
“We are doing everything we can to still provide vital county services to those who need them while practicing safe social distancing guidelines for the health of all residents and our employees. We continue to be open for business, just not in the traditional way. We are following the guidelines from federal and state leaders and will continue to keep the health and safety of our residents a top priority,” County Administrator Tim Houle said in a news release.
For services, the public should log onto the website at www.crowwing.us or call 218-824-1067 to be directed to the correct department. People can also always contact their county commissioners to assist in navigating county government as well. Their contact information is:
- District 1: Paul Koering, board chair, 218-851-9954, Paul.Koering@crowwing.us
- District 2: Bill Brekken, 218-232-0257, Bill.Brekken@crowwing.us
- District 3: Steve Barrows, board vice chair, 218-820-8199, Steve.Barrows@crowwing.us
- District 4: Rosemary Franzen, 218-829-8021, Rosemary.Franzen@crowwing.us
- District 5: Doug Houge, 218-851-5145, Doug.Houge@crowwing.us