CROOKSTON - Students named to the fall semester 2020 Dean's List were announced recently by the Office of the Registrar.
To qualify for a place on the Dean's List, students must complete 12 or more letter-graded (A-F) credits while attaining a 3.66 grade point average. The Crookston campus is the online leader in the University of Minnesota system and the only campus providing every full-time student with a laptop computer.
Students named to the Dean's List include the following:
Hometown, Name, Major(s)
- Melissa Hammer, Agricultural Education B S
- Broc Peterson, Finance B S
- Caroline Bender, Communication B S / English B S
- Lachlan Larson, Marketing B S
- Melissa Olson, Finance B S
- Levi Nagel, Finance B S
- Katie Orth, Equine Science B S / Animal Science
- Abigail Schelonka, Elementary Education B S / Early Childhood Education
- Brianna Hinman, Accounting B S / Finance/ Management