Mankato - Minnesota State University, Mankato will award 1,709 degrees at the end of the fall semester, with commencement ceremonies scheduled for 9 a.m. and noon Saturday, Dec. 14 in Taylor Center's Bresnan Arena on the Minnesota State Mankato campus.
Graduates of the College of Arts & Humanities, College of Business and College of Science, Engineering and Technology will participate in a 9 a.m. ceremony, and graduates of the College of Allied Health and Nursing, College of Education and College of Social and Behavioral Sciences will participate in a noon ceremony.
Graduates will wear purple caps and gowns for the first time. Purple is one of Minnesota State Mankato's school colors (along with gold). Graduates have worn black caps and gowns in previous commencement ceremonies.
Live-streaming captioning services will be provided for each ceremony.
Candidates for graduate degrees will graduate with the college of their affiliation.
HOMETOWN, NAME, DEGREE, MAJOR (if listed), HONOR (if listed)
- Alexandria Murnane, BS, Nursing, Magna Cum Laude
- Kortney Babineau, BSSW, Social Work
- Lilly Raboin, BS, Family Consumer Science, Cum Laude
- Amy Shepherd, BS, Mass Media, Cum Laude
- Bodin Brooks, BS, Law Enforcement
- Alexandria Citrowske, MA, Physical Education
- Kimberly Lund, MA, Physical Education
- Jade Taylor, BS, Interdisciplinary Studies
- Marcus Lambert, BS, Construction Management, Summa Cum Laude
- Katie Rubitschung, MS, Biology
- Cassandra Virnig, BS, Theatre Arts, Cum Laude
- Amber Christiansen, BS, Family Consumer Science Education, Cum Laude
- Taylor Lemke, BS, Marketing
- Rachel Groves, BS, Management
- Devon Charlier, BS, Community Health Education, Summa Cum Laude
- Reece Livingston, BS, Mass Media
- Bryan Pederson, MAT, Education
- Kendra Lange, BS, Marketing, Magna Cum Laude
- Sarah Moenkedick, BS, Communication Disorders, Summa Cum Laude