Brainerd Public Schools: Referendum information session planned in Nisswa
Blueprint 181, the comprehensive long-range proposal to address the facility needs of Brainerd Public Schools - including Nisswa Elementary School - will be presented to voters as three ballot questions on a special election scheduled for Tuesday, April 10, with early voting beginning Friday, Feb. 23.
As part of the district's effort to inform residents of the three-question proposal, public information sessions open to all are being planned throughout the school district.
The public is invited to attend any and all of the following information sessions for details about Blueprint 181. There will be time for questions and answers.
• 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 1, Garfield Elementary School gym, Brainerd.
• 6:30 p.m. Monday, Feb. 5, Riverside Elementary School cafeteria, Brainerd.
• 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 6, Washington Educational Services Building, Room 200, Brainerd.
• 9 a.m. Monday, Feb. 12, Brainerd Public Library.
• 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 13, Forestview Middle School cafetorium, Baxter.
• 1 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 20, Brainerd Public Library.
• 4 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 22, Central Lakes College cafeteria, Brainerd.
• 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 22, Nisswa Elementary School gym.
• 6:30 p.m. Monday, March 5, Baxter Elementary School gym.
For more information about the Blueprint 181 plan and process, visit blueprint181.org, email
email@example.com, or call 218-454-6900.