Senior Meals: Nov. 28-Dec. 2, 2022, menus listed for Pine River site
Senior Nutrition Program offers weekday meals in Pine River
PINE RIVER — The Senior Nutrition Program offers a nutritionally balanced meal for all people and is open again for in-person dining. Masks are no longer mandatory.
Meals are served at 11:30 a.m. Monday-Friday at the Heartland Apartments, 445 Snell Ave., in Pine River.
The suggested voluntary donation is $5 per meal for those over 60 and $8.50 for those under 60.
To make a reservation, call 218-587-2921.
Menus are subject to change. Meals are served with low-fat milk.
Nov. 28-Dec. 2
- Monday: Chicken fried steak with gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans, biscuit with margarine, fruit.
- Tuesday: Ham, cooked cabbage, peas and carrots, dinner roll with margarine, dessert.
- Wednesday: Brat, mashed potatoes, sauerkraut, bread slice with margarine, dessert.
- Thursday: Pasta and meat sauce, California Normandy vegetables, fresh fruit, breadstick.
- Friday: Sweet and sour chicken with brown rice, romaine salad with dressing, mixed vegetables, dessert.