Senior Meals: Nov. 21-25, 2022, menus for Pine River site
Senior Nutrition Program offers weekday meals in Pine River
PINE RIVER — The Senior Nutrition Program offers a nutritionally balanced meal for all people and is open again for in-person dining. Masks are no longer mandatory.
Meals are served at 11:30 a.m. Monday-Friday at the Heartland Apartments, 445 Snell Ave., in Pine River.
The suggested voluntary donation is $5 per meal for those over 60 and $8.50 for those under 60.
To make a reservation, call 218-587-2921.
Menus are subject to change. Meals are served with low-fat milk.
- Monday: Tuna noodle casserole, mixed vegetables, warm cinnamon applesauce, dessert.
- Tuesday: Barbecue pork on a bun, coleslaw, vegetarian baked beans, warm fruit crisp.
- Wednesday: Tater tot casserole, green beans, romaine salad with dressing, dinner roll with margarine, warm apple slices with raisins.
- Thursday: Kitchen closed for Thanksgiving.
- Friday: Chicken a la king with brown rice, peas and carrots, fruit mix, dessert.