Senior Meals: Menus listed for week of July 25, 2022
Senior Nutrition Program offers weekday meals in Pine River
PINE RIVER — The Senior Nutrition Program offers a nutritionally balanced meal for all people and is open again for in-person dining. Masks are no longer mandatory.
Meals are served at 11:30 a.m. Monday-Friday at the Heartland Apartments, 445 Snell Ave., in Pine River.
The suggested voluntary donation is $5 per meal for those over 60 and $8.50 for those under 60.
To make a reservation, call 218-587-2921.
Menus are subject to change. Meals are served with low-fat milk.
- Monday: Turkey and gravy over mashed potatoes, peas and carrots, dinner roll with margarine, warm fruit crisp.
- Tuesday: Tater tot casserole, green beans, warm peaches, dinner roll with margarine, dessert.
- Wednesday: Ham pasta salad, creamy cucumbers, cantaloupe, dessert.
- Thursday: Swedish meatballs, scalloped potatoes, carrots, bread with margarine, dessert.
- Friday: Baked fish, rice pilaf, pea and cheese salad, warm apple slices.