Senior Meals: Menus listed for Sept. 19-23, 2022
Senior Nutrition Program offers weekday meals in Pine River
PINE RIVER — The Senior Nutrition Program offers a nutritionally balanced meal for all people and is open again for in-person dining. Masks are no longer mandatory.
Meals are served at 11:30 a.m. Monday-Friday at the Heartland Apartments, 445 Snell Ave., in Pine River.
The suggested voluntary donation is $5 per meal for those over 60 and $8.50 for those under 60.
To make a reservation, call 218-587-2921.
Menus are subject to change. Meals are served with low-fat milk.
- Monday: Chicken fried steak with gravy, mashed potatoes with gravy, Italian blend, dinner roll with margarine, dessert.
- Tuesday: Ham, cooked cabbage, carrots, dinner roll with margarine, dessert.
- Wednesday: Tuna pasta salad, tomato wedges, pears, dessert.
- Thursday: Meatloaf, au gratin potatoes, Italian blend, dessert.
- Friday: Turkey and cheese sandwich, lettuce salad with dressing, peaches, dessert.