Senior Meals: Menus listed for Nov. 14-18, 2022, at Pine River site
Senior Nutrition Program offers weekday meals in Pine River
PINE RIVER — The Senior Nutrition Program offers a nutritionally balanced meal for all people and is open again for in-person dining. Masks are no longer mandatory.
Meals are served at 11:30 a.m. Monday-Friday at the Heartland Apartments, 445 Snell Ave., in Pine River.
The suggested voluntary donation is $5 per meal for those over 60 and $8.50 for those under 60.
To make a reservation, call 218-587-2921.
Menus are subject to change. Meals are served with low-fat milk.
- Monday: Salisbury steak with gravy, baked potato with sour cream, glazed carrots, bread slice with margarine, dessert.
- Tuesday: Beef chili with beans, romaine salad with dressing, fruit, cornbread muffin, cookie.
- Wednesday: Macaroni and cheese, California Normandy vegetables, stewed tomatoes, dessert.
- Thursday: Turkey and gravy, mashed potatoes, corn, stuffing, dessert.
- Friday: Creamy Swedish meatballs, mashed potatoes, mixed vegetables, dinner roll with margarine, fresh fruit.