Senior Meals: June 27-July 1, 2022, Pine River menus listed
Senior Nutrition Program offers weekday meals in Pine River
PINE RIVER — The Senior Nutrition Program offers a nutritionally balanced meal for all people and is open again for in-person dining. Masks are no longer mandatory.
Meals are served at 11:30 a.m. Monday-Friday at the Heartland Apartments, 445 Snell Ave., in Pine River.
The suggested voluntary donation is $5 per meal for those over 60 and $8.50 for those under 60.
To make a reservation, call 218-587-2921.
Menus are subject to change. Meals are served with low-fat milk.
June 27-July 1
- Monday: Chicken chow mein, brown rice, Oriental vegetables, mandarin vegetables, mandarin oranges, dessert.
- Tuesday: Swedish meatballs, mashed potatoes, carrots, bread with margarine, dessert.
- Wednesday: Cream chicken, mashed potatoes, peas and carrots, bread with margarine, warm fruit crisp.
- Thursday: Pork roast, candied yam, broccoli, bread with margarine, dessert.
- Friday: Barbecue pork on a bun, creamed cucumber salad, pineapple, dessert.