Senior Meals: Aug. 22-26, 2022, menus listed for Pine River site
Senior Nutrition Program offers weekday meals in Pine River
PINE RIVER — The Senior Nutrition Program offers a nutritionally balanced meal for all people and is open again for in-person dining. Masks are no longer mandatory.
Meals are served at 11:30 a.m. Monday-Friday at the Heartland Apartments, 445 Snell Ave., in Pine River.
The suggested voluntary donation is $5 per meal for those over 60 and $8.50 for those under 60.
To make a reservation, call 218-587-2921.
Menus are subject to change. Meals are served with low-fat milk.
- Monday: Salisbury steak with gravy, mashed potatoes with gravy, green beans, dinner roll with margarine, dessert.
- Tuesday: Baked chicken, baked potato with sour cream, peas, bread with margarine, dessert.
- Wednesday: Taco salad with salsa and sour cream, corn chips, apple, dessert.
- Thursday: Chicken salad on a croissant, cucumber and tomato salad, tropical fruit, dessert.
- Friday: Smothered pork loin, scalloped potatoes, corn, bread with margarine, dessert.