Senior Meals: April 17-21, 2023, menus for Pine River listed
Senior Nutrition Program offers weekday meals at Heartland Apartments in Pine River
PINE RIVER — The Senior Nutrition Program offers a nutritionally balanced meal for all people and is open again for in-person dining. Masks are no longer mandatory.
Meals are served at 11:30 a.m. Monday-Friday at the Heartland Apartments, 445 Snell Ave., in Pine River.
The suggested voluntary donation is $5 per meal for those over 60 and $8.75 for those under 60.
To make a reservation, call 218-587-2921.
Menus are subject to change. Meals are served with low-fat milk.
- Monday: Pizza casserole, green beans, applesauce, garlic breadstick.
- Tuesday: Biscuit with sausage gravy, roasted potatoes, cinnamon apple slices, dessert.
- Wednesday: Teriyaki chicken, brown rice, peaches, romaine salad with dressing, bar.
- Thursday: Sloppy Joe on a bun, potato wedges, vegetarian baked beans, banana or fresh fruit, cookie.
- Friday: Baked fish, macaroni and cheese, California Normandy vegetables, pears, Jell-O with whipped topping.