Senior Nutrition Program offers weekday meals in Pine River
PINE RIVER — The Senior Nutrition Program offers a nutritionally balanced meal for all people and is open again for in-person dining. Masks are no longer mandatory.
Meals are served at 11:30 a.m. Monday-Friday at the Heartland Apartments, 445 Snell Ave., in Pine River.
The suggested voluntary donation is $5 per meal for those over 60 and $8.50 for those under 60.
To make a reservation, call 218-587-2921.
Menus are subject to change. Meals are served with low-fat milk.
Oct. 31-Nov. 4
- Monday: Hamburger with cheese on a bun, glazed carrots, vegetarian baked beans, dessert.
- Tuesday: Smothered pork loin, baked potato with sour cream, corn, dinner roll, fruit.
- Wednesday: Chicken Chow Mein with brown rice, broccoli, fruit, cookie.
- Thursday: Goulash, mixed vegetables, fresh fruit, bread stick.
- Friday: Mexican tortilla bake, corn, black beans, cinnamon apples, dessert.