Her Voice - Spring 2020 issue
• Her Story: Liberated From Liberia
Whelma Dukuly DeKontee Hennesey has walked a path so extreme, it resembles a dramatic cinema thriller including a daring escape from Liberia.
On the cover— Photo by Joey Halvorson
• Her Career: Calming the Storm
Lainey Sandberg and Alesha Bates developed a nationally awarded curriculum.
• Her Travels: Where the Monarchs Go
Jan Kurtz fulfilled a lifelong dream to be surrounded by monarch butterflies.
• Her Community: BOLD Girls Camp
Stacy Germundson is on a mission to empower young women at the camp.
• Her Table: How Do I Cook With That? Jicama
• For Her: Fixing Life's "Leaky Faucets"
• Artist Spotlight: Brittany Petersen Jewelry
• Artist Spotlight: Linda Holliday Pottery
• Her Career: Women in Business
- Mikinzie Fox, Frandsen Bank
- Stacy Meyers, First National Bank
- Missy Norring, Belle Cheveux Salon
• Her Story: Remember When
• Her Passion: Embracing Our Elders