Smiles for Jake accepting artwork submissions
Artwork may be used by local health care providers.
What makes someone smile? Whether it’s a pet, person or park, Smiles for Jake wants to see the things that bring people joy.
As part of the SMILE Program, printed notecards will feature the work of local artists. These notecards will then be used by local mental health providers, school leaders and “SMILE advocates” as they work with children, adults and families throughout the area.
- Art can use any medium (pencil, chalk, crayon, watercolor, acrylic, digital, etc.) but submissions will only be accepted in an electronic format (each attachment should be less than 5MB).
- There is a limit of three submissions per person/email address.
- Submissions are due by 10 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 14.
- All entries will be featured on Smiles for Jake social media and website.
- Final printed notecards will feature the artist's name.
Six works of art will be selected and announced by Friday, Nov. 19.
For more details and to submit artwork, visit www.smilesforjake.org/smile.