Pine River-Backus students to stage 'The Best Christmas Pageant Ever'
Performance is about a family of delinquents and their newfound understanding of a classic tale.
The Pine River-Backus High School theater is revving up for the season with this year's presentation of "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever," a story about a family of juvenile delinquent children who bring their own creative flair to the traditional Christmas story.
Students will perform the play at 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday, Nov. 12-13, and 2 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 14, at the school.
Tickets will be available at the door 30 minutes before showtime. Tickets are $8 for adults and $5 for students and seniors.
The cast includes:
- Imogene Herdman: Miqaella Williams.
- Ralph Herdman: Cassin Humphrey.
- Gladys Herdman: Adelheid Gregory.
- Claude Herdman: Evan Richter.
- Ollie Herdman: Bethany Schultz.
- Bob Bradley: Cody Deplazes.
- Grace Bradley: Olivia Anderson.
- Beth Bradley: Arya Compton.
- Charlie Bradley: Nesika Bellville.
- Reverend Hopkins: Miles DeSanto.
- Alice/Luanne: Katelyn Denton.
- Ivy/Betty: Mara Adams.
- Helen: Trinity Osman.
- Elma: Keylah Kendrick.
- Teddy: Skyler Rugroden.
Director is Jen Anderson. Stage manager is Tiara Crannell.
Vocal director is Kate Davis. Orchestra director is Ben Kinser. Rehearsal pianist/choreographer is Teresa Hamp.