The Pequot Brush Pilots Snowmobile Club will host the 26th anniversary Antique Snowmobile Rendezvous on Thursday-Saturday, Jan. 16-18, in Pequot Lakes. Following is a schedule of events:
Thursday, Jan 16
- 6 p.m.: "Shop Night" and potluck at Dave and Barb Guenther's home. Bring an item to share.
Friday, Jan. 17
- Noon: Antique and vintage (newer are welcome) trail ride to Timberjack Smokehouse and beyond and campfire cookout on the trail north of Pequot Lakes.
- 6 p.m.: Social time at the Pequot Lakes American Legion.
Saturday, Jan. 18
- 9 a.m.-noon: Registration at the American Legion for the snowmobile show.
- 10 a.m.-4 p.m.: Vintage and antique snowmobile show in Trailside Park along the Paul Bunyan Trail with awards for the oldest operational machine, best original antique, best restored antique Cutter Class/Peer's Choice Award, Rat Sled (must run), best original/restored vintage machine (1969 or newer) and best costume.
- 1 p.m.: Antique (1966 and older) performance demonstrations (drag, oval, reverse oval, obstacle).
- 1 p.m.: Trail ride.
- 5 p.m.: Social at the American Legion.
- 6 p.m.: Meal and program.
For more information, contact Dave Guenther at email@example.com or 218-831-1636 or visit www.pequotbrushpilots.com.