E-PaperHighlights: Jan. 6-12, 2022, headlines on Echo Journal e-pages
Take a look at just some of what was on the Echo Journal's e-paper pages in the last week.
Here are highlights of what was published in the Echo Journal e-papers online in the past week. Each e-paper is seven to nine pages of world, national, state, business, entertainment and sports news.
- Thursday, Jan. 6: Read about eight anticipated video games worth playing in 2022. College Football Playoffs expansion coming soon. Nearly 35 years after Roseville woman’s death, her killer remains free.
- Friday, Jan. 7: President Biden blasts Trump’s “web of lies” a year after U.S. Capitol siege. Russia sends troops to Kazakhstan.
- Saturday, Jan. 8: Candlelight vigil honors Aitkin teens killed in snowmobile crash. Record U.S. COVID-19 hospitalizations as omicron variant surge pushes severe cases to all-time high. President Biden to deliver his State of the Union address March 1. Actor Sidney Poitier dies at age 94.
- Sunday, Jan. 9: U.S. is open to talks with Russia on exercises, missile deployments. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy saved Park Rapids man from amputation. Making sausage is a tasty post-deer season tradition.
- Monday, Jan. 10: Three big questions to ask when your flight is delayed or canceled. It’s down to Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady as NFL MVP.
- Tuesday, Jan. 11: Minnesota courts grapple with seating juries, backlog amid pandemic. Details emerge in actor/comedian Bob Saget's death. U.S. Treasury has no plans to push back April tax filing deadline.
- Wednesday, Jan. 12: Find this week’s Echo Journal pages, along with extra pages of state, national, world, sports, business and entertainment news.
Subscribers, be sure to activate your online access that is free as part of your print subscription by visiting pineandlakes.com/activate.
For those who haven’t yet subscribed, consider doing so by visiting pineandlakes.com or calling 218-855-5897 to keep up not only with local news, but so much more offered in our daily e-papers.