Sections

Weather Forecast

Close

firefighters

October 24, 2017
Kids attending the Nisswa Fire Department open house had the chance to sit in and inspect a North Memorial Ambulance.
Pequot, Nisswa firefighters mark Fire Prevention Week
October 24, 2017 - 4:00am
September 22, 2017
Crosslake Police Department Theresa Bourke/Echo Journal
Legion honors Crosslake police, firefighters
September 22, 2017 - 5:00am
September 7, 2017
Firefighters from Crosslake were able to stop a fire from spreading Sunday night at a residence on the 14000 block of Wildwood Drive in Crosslake.
Spontaneous combustion cause of Crosslake fire
September 7, 2017 - 10:12am
Crosslake firefighters to host pig roast, car show
August 7, 2017 - 9:30am
July 26, 2017
Crosslake Night Out set for Aug. 1
July 26, 2017 - 6:30am
August 18, 2016
Classic cars are on display at the Crosslake Fire Department's annual car show Saturday, Aug. 13. Photo by Theresa Bourke
Crosslake firefighters host Pig Roast and Classic & Custom Car Show
August 18, 2016 - 8:20am
August 3, 2016
Firefighter Pig Roast & Classic and Custom Car Show
August 3, 2016 - 10:58am
June 29, 2016
Justin Silgjord, DNR fire response lead, radios the fire crew Tuesday as they worked on extinguishing a grass fire north of The Preserve Golf Course in Pequot Lakes. (Brainerd Dispatch/Jennifer Stockinger)
Grass fire ignites north of the Preserve Golf Course
June 29, 2016 - 2:01pm
May 7, 2015
Nisswa firefighters served guests at the Afternoon Tea for Hope fundraiser for Bridges of Hope on Sunday, May 3, at Lutheran Church of the Cross in Nisswa. Submitted Photo
Afternoon Tea for Hope raises $10,000, and is matched
May 7, 2015 - 3:27pm
April 22, 2015
Karl Flier was a BFD fire chief for 9 years. He retired in 2013, but is still a familiar face at the annual dinner. Submitted photo
50 years of tiny fish
April 22, 2015 - 10:28am
February 2, 2015
Pages from the Past - January 29
February 2, 2015 - 2:28pm
January 29, 2015
Nisswa: Firefighter officers to receive monthly pay
January 29, 2015 - 8:11am
Grim's Tales: Take carbon monoxide seriously
January 29, 2015 - 7:54am
November 5, 2014
Grandpa's General Store on County Highway 3 before Saturday's fire as seen on the store's Facebook page.
Fire destroys home, firefighters save business
November 5, 2014 - 5:53pm
randomness