Crow Wing County announces road improvement projects
The Crow Wing County Highway Department scheduled about $10 million worth of roadway improvements for 2018.
A brief summary, by category, is listed below and includes county highways, county roads and improvements to Unorganized Territory town roads in the First Assessment District.
The starting date for the majority of the projects is dictated by spring weather conditions and
Visit the county's website at www.crowwing.us or call 218-824-1110 for more information.
• County Highway 2 from County Highway 45 to Highway 25,
• County Highway 3 from Mill Avenue Bridge to Merrifield,
• County Highway 17 from the western county line to Highway 371,
• County Highway 18 from Twin Leaf Circle to County Highway 4,
• County Highway 21 from County Highway 2 to Business Highway 371,
• County Highway 30 from Highway 210 to Highway 6,
• County Road 111 from County Highway 10 to Highway 210,
• County Road 118 from County Highway 4 to County Highway 3,
• County Road 124 from Highway 18 to Highway 6,
• County Road 168 from the western county line to Highway 371,
• Bonnie Road from County Highway 3 to 0.72 miles east,
• Donaldson Road from St. Columbo Road to end,
• North Long Lake Road from County Highway 3 to end,
• St. Columbo Road from Donaldson Road to Highway 371,
• Stallman Road from Executive Acres Road to end, and
• East Shore Drive from County Highway 3 to end.
• Annual pavement markings—countywide striping of roadways,
• Annual seal coat program—surface treatments to selected roadways, and
• Bridge deck rehabilitation—County Highway 2 and County Road 121.