Greater Minnesota listening sessions planned in area
The Cass County Outreach Committee organized several listening sessions for area residents to share the concerns of greater Minnesota with legislators.
"Many residents of Cass County have expressed, as individuals, they feel that the legislative representatives do not listen to our concerns as individuals in this isolated area of Minnesota," a news release said. "Some of us here in Cass County wish to give a collective voice to our concerns for a county that we feel is being ignored by most of the state."
Meetings will not be partisan. All meetings will be from 6:30-8:30 p.m. on the following days:
• Monday, April 24: Woodrow Township Hall, 1133 County Road 11 N.W., Hackensack.
• Tuesday, April 25: Sylvan Town Hall, 12956 24th Ave. S.W., Pillager.
• Tuesday, April 25: Pike Bay Township Hall, 15514 State Highway 371 N.W., Cass Lake.
• Wednesday, April 26: Crooked Lake Township Hall, 6288 Woods Bay Drive N.E., Outing.
• Thursday, April 27: Loon Lake Township Hall, 1346 56th St. S.W., Pequot Lakes.
• Thursday, April 27: Boy Lake Township Hall, 1737 92nd St. N.E., Boy River.