A special thank you to the following people who helped me out last Wednesday when my vehicle rolled over.
• First and foremost to Bill Makowski, who saw the whole thing happen, and who helped me out of the vehicle, stayed with me the whole time and made sure I got home safely. I never realized how good a hug could feel at a time like that.
Thanks so much, Bill. I would like everyone to know, if they ever want a good cup of coffee, stop in at Sarah and Bill’s Latte Da Coffee Shop in Pequot Lakes
• To the gentleman who lives on Bebeau Street, who, along with Bill, helped me out of my vehicle and went back into my truck to get my personal belongings.
• To Jenny, Sue, Todd and Nicole from American National Bank in Pequot, who went over and above the call of duty to take care of a transaction I needed done that day.
• To Kay Johnson owner of MPI: Make sure you cross off “reliable” on my resume.
• To Tammy Bargy (Gravdahl), who I know is my guardian angel.
Thank you all very much.