PR-B Community Education classes listed
Pine River-Backus Community Education offers the following upcoming classes. To register, call 218-587-2080 or register online at prbschools.revtrak.net.
• Learning to Write (fourth grade and older): 3-4:30 p.m. Mondays, April 14, 21 and 28 and May 5, in the PR-B High School Lab 45. Fee is $15.
Learn helpful tips and techniques from a published author in this creative introductory writing class and leave with a bound copy of your story. Experience the fun of writing with Deb Schlueter.
• Stenciling Sensational Fun: 3-5:15 p.m. Monday, April 14, PR-B High School Room 58. Fee is $5.
Stencil some super unique pictures.
• Cooking With Kids: 3:15-5 p.m. Thursday, April 17, in PR-B High School Room 49. Fee is $10.
Celebrate Easter with making, baking and decorating beautiful and delicious cookies to share.
• The Truth About Detox: 1-3 p.m. Saturday, April 19, at Stone Woman Herbals in Pine River. Fee is $10.
Headaches, sinus congestion, insomnia, lifeless hair and lack of energy are just some of the symptoms of toxic overload. Toxicity affects people physically, mentally and emotionally. Learn simple detox strategies, taste and test several detox beverages, blends and botanicals, and spring clean your body.
• Rainbows, Flowers and Sunshine: 3-5:15 p.m. Monday, April 21, in PR-B High School Room 58. Fee is $5.
Create spring painting by using imagination plus water colors in this Art Concepts by Amber class.
• CPR: 5-9 p.m. Tuesday, April 22. First Aid Certification: 5-9 p.m. Wednesday, April 23. Fee is $40 per session, or $70 for both sessions, which will be in the PR-B High School Media Center.
Earn CPR and first aid certification or re-certification at this American Red Cross program presented by certified instructor and First Responder Steve Bergerson. Class includes adult, child and infant CPR and first aid instruction.