PR-B Community Education lists upcoming classes
Pine River-Backus Community Education offers the following upcoming classes:
• Six-Week Weight Loss Challenge and Nutrition: 7:30-8:30 p.m. Mondays, Jan. 13–Feb. 17, at Thrifty Living. Fee: $30.
Do you want to lose weight or change your lifestyle but don’t know where to begin? Join Kyle Wood, wellness coach and Pine River native, as he leads an interactive and educational weight loss challenge.
This course will cover a wide range of topics from “How Do I Plan My Nutritional Day” to “How Do I Shop the Grocery Store.” Fees will be paid back to the top three challenge finishers.
To register, contact Kyle Wood at 218-251-8969 or Nancy Wood at 218-316-2975.
• Heaven Scent: 1-3 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 18, at Stone Woman Herbal in Pine River. Fee: $10.
Study the use of essential oils and aromatherapy to increase awareness and an overall sense of well being. Aromatherapy addresses more than the physical body. This class will give a glimpse of the use of fragrance and our spiritual path.
Through exercises, recipes and class participation, learn the relationship between healing, balancing and awakening your spirit.
• Let’s Make Snow!, 3-5:15 p.m. Monday, Jan. 13. Fee: $5.
Learn how to make warm snow you can play with and model into shapes in this Art Concepts class by Amber.
• Magic Bead Magnets, 3-5:15 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 16. Fee: $5.
Use special beads on different design templates to make magnets in this Art Concepts class by Amber.
• Clay Baking Fun, 3-5:15 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 23. Fee: $5.
Make designer pens with colorful clay, plus design a unique creation using your imagination in this Art Concepts class by Amber.