Weather Forecast

Rep. Ward encourages constituents to apply for state boards and commissions
Email Sign up for Breaking News Alerts
news ,

State Representative John Ward is encouraging local citizens to apply for an appointment to a number of councils, committees, boards, and commissions.


Application forms and a list of vacancies can be found at or may be obtained from the Office of the Secretary of State, Open Appointments, 180 State Office Building, 100 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55155-1299, or in person at Room 180 of the State Office Building.

Applications will be reviewed and appointments made by the appointing authorities for these various agencies; questions about specific vacancies and appointments should be directed to the appointing authority.

Applications submitted by Jan. 28 are assured of full consideration by the appointing authority. Appointing authorities for these agencies may choose to review applications received by the Secretary of State after that date.