RSVP offers free tax services in Pequot Lakes, Crosslake
RSVP Volunteer Services will have a large group of trained and certified volunteer tax preparers to assist in completing and e-filing 2013 income taxes (Including renters/property tax credits).
This free service is available for taxpayers of all ages, with special attention to those ages 60 and older, with middle and low incomes. Help will be available at the following locations:
• Pequot Lakes Library, appointments only, starting Feb. 6 from noon-4 p.m. Thursdays.
• Crosslake Community Center, appointments only, starting Feb. 19 from 8 a.m.-noon Wednesdays and Thursdays.
• Brainerd Public Library, appointments and walk-ins, starting Feb. 3 from 12:30-5 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays.
• The Center, Brainerd, appointments and walk-ins, starting Feb. 4 from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
• Central Lakes College, Brainerd, appointments only, starting Feb. 4 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesdays and Wednesdays and from 1-4 p.m. Thursdays.
• Jessie F. Hallett Library, Crosby, appointments only, starting Feb. 4 from noon-4 p.m. Tuesdays and Wednesdays.