Pine River Library needs baked goods for bake sale
Friends and baking persons:
Saturday, Dec. 14, is the bake sale at the Pine River Library. Those of you who bake or would consider baking if you only had some recipes, here are some guidelines.
1. Find some recipes that involve baked goods.
• Check your recipe box for your mother’s pumpkin bread recipe, Christmas cookie recipe or some other wonderful thing.
• If you have no recipe box, try a book.
• If you have no book, go to the library and check one out.
• See if you have the ingredients for said recipe. If yes, commence baking. If no: (a) go to the store; or (b) try a different recipe.
2. Call the library and let them know you are bringing food — 587-4639.
3. On Friday, Dec. 13, bring baked goods to the library.
Note: Since this is Friday, the 13th, exercise extra care with your delivery. Remember that Friday hours are 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
If you are not a baking person but are a baked goods consumer, come to the library on Saturday and buy stuff. Saturday hours are 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Your friend and baked goods consumer,
Browser, the library cat