Outdoor music lineup announced
The Crosslake Outdoor Music Series kicks off Saturday, June 22, in Crosslake Town Square. Concerts are free every Saturday evening.
• June 22: Chris Olson’s Memories of Elvis, 7 p.m.
Elvis is back to open the Crosslake Outdoor Music Series. Olson recreates The Elvis persona.
• June 29: Brat Pack Radio, 7 p.m.
Mixing top-shelf musical performances with entertaining theatrics, this is anything but typical band fare. Music from the ‘80s to today.
• July 6: Decade 7, 7 p.m.
From Chevy Van to Steely Dan, this group of local musicians plays music you know and love.
• July 13: Sterns County 17, 7 p.m.
Having recently released its second studio album, the band has traveled to Crosslake to share its modern country music.
• July 20: Mraz Brothers, 7 p.m.
This band offers quality musicianship, audience involvement and pure entertainment. It plays all types of music.
• July 27: Big Toe and the Jam, 7 p.m.
Big nine-piece band playing rock, pop, R&B and funk. It’s the weekend of the boat show.
• Aug. 3: Kurt Jorgensen Band, 7 p.m.
Seamlessly moving from bluesy soul to smooth American rock, this band offers lush harmonies, great energy and beautifully crafted songs.
• Aug. 10: Decade 7, 7 p.m.
• Aug. 17: Sell Out Stereo, 7 p.m.
Spanning five decades of music, this band promises something for everyone. A favorite last year.
• Aug. 24: Rockie Lynne, 7 p.m.
Back by popular demand. Always touring, this well-known contemporary country artist is able to perform at the series again this year.
• Aug. 31: The Jerry Rodes Band, 6:30 p.m.
This fun, young band is a blend of classic rock, a bit of country, and amazing stage presence.