Pequot Lakes taxation summary
• Pequot Lakes has a total taxable valuation of $238,931,400.
• The rural tax district accounts for $150,459,900 (63 percent) of that valuation.
• The urban tax district accounts for $88,471,500 (37 percent) of that valuation.
• The city receives $1,486,432 in property taxes.
• The rural tax district accounts for $592,268 (40 percent) of that tax revenue.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at email@example.com and we can help you.