Fire damages Nisswa home
The Nisswa Fire Department responded to a structure fire at 4 p.m. Sunday, April 7, at 8995 Garden View Road, Nisswa.
Nisswa Fire Chief Richard Geike said the home, owned by Jamie Burnard, was not a total loss but had extensive smoke damage. Geike said Burnard arrived home and realized that the home was on fire.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at email@example.com and we can help you.