Airplane crash in Longville results in minor injuries

Weather Forecast


Crow Wing County prepares for MNsure


Crow Wing County reminds residents that MNsure is Minnesota’s new, one-stop health insurance marketplace where residents can find and compare health plans, and choose the coverage that fits their needs.

Residents who are not on Medical Assistance can call the State MNsure Contact Center at 855-366-7873 for more information.

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet?

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at and we can help you.

Denton (Denny) Newman Jr.
I've worked at the Brainerd Dispatch with various duties since Dec. 7, 1983. Starting off as an Ad Designer and currently Director of Audience Development. The Dispatch has been an interesting and challenging place to work. I'm fortunate to have made many friends, both co-workers and customers.
(218) 855-5889