Pages from the Past - February 7, 2013
75 years ago, Feb. 3, 1938
From the Pine River Journal
A project has been started by the local WPA crew, building a gravel walk on the south side of the highway crossing the dam. The purpose of the walk is to eliminate pedestrians from the highway, which is more or less dangerous, especially at night.