• Remove tree wrap from trees.
• Clean up garden beds by cutting back tops of perennials, raking out leaves and pulling out any remaining dead annual plants.
• Check shrubs and trees for snow damage and trim back any broken branches.
• Start flower and vegetable seeds (inside).
• As the weather warms up, remove mulch from roses, perennials and bulbs.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at email@example.com and we can help you.